Heavenly Harvest and Feed the Children are working together to end hunger!
We're holding a charity dinner at Black Barn Restaurant to raise funds to feed families in need, especially those affected by the recent disasters. Your donation will go to Feed the Children to fund shelf-stable and nutritious meals provided by Heavenly Harvest. Our goal is 34,000 meals!
|Host:||Chef John Doherty|
|Place:||Black Barn Restaurant
19 E. 26th Street
New York, NY 10010
|What:||Chef John Doherty invites you to a Benefit Dinner to help those in need.|
|When:||November 14, 2017
6:30 PM Reception
7:30 PM Seated 4-course Dinner
$15,000 HUNGER CHAMPION TABLE = 8,400 Meals will be made.
• 4-course dinner for 10 with premier table location.
• Full-page ad in program; Recognition on website & social media; Full kitchen tour; Signed Waldorf-Astoria Cookbook; Chef visits table and Chef photo op; Vintage champagne for the table; VIP Wine Cellar Reception.
$10,000 LEADERSHIP TABLE = 5,600 Meals will be made.
• 4-course dinner with premier table location for 10.
• Half-page ad in program; Recognition on website & social media; Full kitchen tour; Signed Waldorf-Astoria Cookbook; Premiere wines selected and presented by our Sommelier; VIP Wine Cellar Reception.
$5,000 PATRON TABLE = 2,800 Meals will be made.
• 4-course dinner for 10.
• Quarter-page ad space in the program; Recognition on website & social media.
$250 JUNIOR TICKET = 115 Meals will be made.
• 4-course dinner for 1.
About Heavenly Harvest
Heavenly Harvest creates shelf stable and nutritious meals that are made with meat, vegetables, pasta or rice, herbs and spices without any preservatives or artificial ingredients.
About Feed the Children
Established in 1979, Feed the Children exists to end child hunger. It is one of the largest U.S.-based charities and serves those in need in the U.S. and in 10 countries around the world. It provides food, education, essentials and disaster relief. Domestically, it operates 5 distribution centers (located in Oklahoma, Indiana, California, Tennessee and Pennsylvania).