Americold Goes Back to School
Americold understands that it takes a community to support and nourish children, and we are committed to supporting our communities. Feed the Children and Americold, with the help of other compassionate donors, skilled experts, and generous partners, can help break the cycle of poverty.
This year, Americold joined forces with Feed the Children to provide hope and resources for those without life’s essentials. Feed the Children has matched the 60 largests Americold facilities with local schools. Our call to action, is to give back to our communities and schools.
What are the next steps to GiveFeedServe?
- The week of May 23rd Feed the Children will begin to introduce you to your local school.
- After the introduction you can discuss with your team and the school what would be the best way to give back, for example, it can be volunteering, a book drive, backpacks, etc..
- If you would like to fundraise to help send backpacks, school supplies, and/or books, this website can act as a tool.
- You can either fundraise on your own or use this website to leverage social media to fundraise with friends or family.
- Please note that the minimum total amount to send backpacks for an employee engagement event is $2000, which will send 100 backpacks filled with school supplies to your local school.
- To set up your own Team Fundraising Page, go to ___________
- If you would like Feed the Children's support to ship backpacks, books, or school supplies, please contact Kelly Runzel at firstname.lastname@example.org.
To donate using the website, simply visit http://www.feedthechildren.org/americold and donate via credit card or debit card for your region. Your donation will immediately reflect on the GiveFeedServe tracker.
We would love to hear more about your work. Please be sure to post any celebrations or pictures at our Facebook Page @americoldgivesback or email email@example.com.
For any other questions please feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Let the children and families in our communities know that Americold cares, and that we won’t rest easy until no child goes to bed hungry, and no student arrives to school unprepared.